GenBrain Review – 5 Things You Need To Know
According to their official website, this includes a laundry list of benefits that will ultimately boost memory, improve focus, and enhance brain function.
1. GenBrain Benefits
Let’s take a closer look at some of these benefits, according to their website:
- Boost your intelligence and productivity
- Enhance focus and memory
- Improve your energy levels without caffeine
- Increases brain processing speed
- Strengthens brain cell membranes
- Generates electrical impulses
- Helps maintain regular levels of acetylcholine
- More alert and zoned-in
- Improved brain cell communication
- Boosts mental stamina
- Boosts neurotransmitter production
2. GenBrain Ingredients
3. GenBrain Packaging & Pricing
In one bottle, you will receive 30 capsules that are intended to be taken once per day — suggested with water in the morning or whenever you need a boost.
As far as purchasing GenBrain, you can do so through their official website, where they have some generous offers to get you started. After filling in some simple contact information, you will be prompted to select your “tier package.”
Your options will include one bottle for $50, three bottles for $100, or five bottles for $150. They boast free shipping and even offer a mail-in rebate with any purchase.
4. GenBrain Pros and Cons?
- The ingredients are scientifically proven
- All-natural ingredients that won’t cause harm to the body
- No caffeine, non-GMO, and non-Gluten
- Doesn’t list the dosage amounts of each ingredient
5. The Bottom Line On GenBrain
With many nootropics, they are using harmful ingredients and this can become dangerous when dosages aren’t specified. With GenBrain, you at least have the benefit of knowing there are no harmful ingredients and you aren’t putting yourself at risk.
With that being said, the effectiveness of the product will likely depend on the consumer’s body and habits, but with the price being as cheap as it is, GenBrain could be worth the try after all.