Zotrim – Manage Your Weight Your Way
By helping you break bad eating habits like overeating and snacking between meals, Zotrim enables you to cut your daily calorie intake with ease.
- Clinically proven to help you lose weight – natural, herbal formula backed by numerous clinical studies proving its effectiveness.
- Controls hunger and food cravings – reduce your appetite, resist snacking and better manage your eating habits.
- Simple to use pills or drink – lose weight your way with convenient products that fit easily around your lifestyle.
Zotrim can be purchased through their Official Site.
1. How It Works
- Zotrim Helps You Eat Less
People invited to a buffet lunch who took Zotrim ate 112 fewer calories on average, less high fat foods and stopped eating 3 minutes earlier than those who didn’t take Zotrim.1
- Zotrim Makes You Feel Fuller for Longer
After taking a placebo, people’s stomachs took 38 minutes to empty, but after taking Zotrim they took 58 minutes to empty2, meaning they stayed fuller for longer.
- Zotrim Increases the Beneficial Effect of Exercise
Those given key Zotrim ingredient Yerba Maté extract one hour before exercising used 24% more energy derived from fat than those taking a placebo3, meaning more stored body fat was used as fuel to power their workout.
- Zotrim Helps You Get More Active
The invigorating effects of Zotrim ingredients Guarana and Yerba Maté are well known, and caffeine is widely recognised for improving alertness. Evidence from double-blind studies on exercise performance found that caffeine improved performance by 12%.4
- Yerba Maté Extract
- Guarana Extract
- Damiana Extract
- Vitamin B3 and Vitamin B6
3. Side Effects
As a food supplement containing 3 natural plant extracts, Zotrim has a strong safety record with no known side effects reported in its principal trials. Very occasionally some of Zotrim users have complained of nausea.
For this reason we advise that if you do have any health problems that you consult with your doctor first before taking Zotrim.
Zotrim does contain 75mg of caffeine which is equivalent to about one cup of coffee. So, if you are sensitive to caffeine or suffer adverse effects, we suggest you cut down on other caffeine containing drinks.
4. How Much Does Zotrim Cost?
5. The Bottom Line On Zotrim
Zotrim is supported by five clinical trials and over ten expert approved papers published in scientific journals, making it the most researched and proven weight loss product available.
While you do not have to do exercise to see results with Zotrim, exercise has been proven to assist with long term weight loss.